The instructor(s) for The Gymnastics Bus will evaluate each student's mental, physical, developmental, and emotional capability during class on an ongoing basis. Every student will be placed in an appropriate class based on the instructor's evaluation in order to meet each student's individual learning needs.
B) Shy Children:
Sometimes children feel shy about participating. They might feel more comfortable being the teachers special assistant or watching the class for a while. If they choose to watch, the teacher will periodically check in with them and encourage them to participate.
C) Disruptive Behavior:
Learning to listen and follow directions is part of The Gymnastics Bus' program. Our style is to be positive and gentle. The process for corrective action if a child is being disruptive is to:
1) Ignore the behavior,
2) Reward the children who are doing the correct behavior with lots of attention,
3) Ask the child to stop the inappropriate behavior,
4) If the inappropriate behavior continues I will ask the child to sit out on that particular activity, or
5) If the child is so disruptive that it affects the program, s/he will be asked to leave.
D) Billing & Enrollment Information:
1) The standard month-to-month class rate for a 45-minute class is $105.00. If you sign up for auto-payments with your credit card, you will receive the discounted rate of $77.00 per month.
The standard month-to-month class rate for a 30-minute class is $80.00. If you sign up for auto-payments with your credit card, you will receive the discounted rate of $58.66 per month.
2) A 25% discount will be applied to the second sibling or the second weekly class.
3) Sessions are billed and run on a monthly cycle according to your school's calendar.
4) For auto-payments you will be billed your discounted rate each month per student per weekly class. There are 52 weeks in a year and you will be billed for 44 weeks. The additional 8 weeks are set-aside for instructor's vacations. Instructor vacation time is separate from your schools scheduled holidays. You will not be billed extra for these eight weeks.
5) Each session is billed between the 25th the month before and the 5th the month of, and must be paid in full prior to the first day of the session.
6) The first auto-payment will be pro rated if you start you start after the first class of the month.
7) Upon enrollment, you reserve a space for your child on The Gymnastics Bus. If your child misses a class for any reason, you must still pay for that space in the class.
8) Your account balance will be charged in full to the credit card provided on this form.
In the event you miss a class or there is a school holiday/event resulting in a missed lesson, you may do a make-up at one of the monthly Saturday make-up lessons. Make-up lessons can be used any time over the course of a year. To fulfill a make-up lesson, simply reserve a place in class when you receive the monthly make-up e-mail invitation.
Prorating is only for first-time and returning students who start in the middle of a session. A prorated amount will be charged for the remaining number of classes in that monthly session.
To cancel your child's participation with The Gymnastics Bus, a 1-month written notice (via e-mail at CoachIsaac@TheGymnasticsBus.com) must be given prior to your child's last day. A prorated amount will be charged for the remaining classes once notice is given.
H) Consent For Pick-up:
I give the instructor of The Gymnastics Bus permission to sign my child in and out of school for gymnastics lessons.
Parents are financially responsible for any and all damages they, and/or their children, and/or children they are supervising cause to any person or property while participating in, on, or around the bus.
I) Consent For Medical Treatment:
As parent /legal guardian of the child(ren) on this form, I hereby give consent for The Gymnastics Bus staff to seek medical care prescribed by a duly licensed doctor of medicine or a doctor of dentistry. This care may be given under whatever conditions are necessary to preserve the life, limb, or well-being of my child.
J) Photo & Media Release:
As parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) on this form, I understand and give consent that videos and photographs of my child(ren) will be taken while participating in the The Gymnastics Bus program. I also understand that the video and photographs of my child may be used for business reasons, including but not limited to posters, banners, fliers, billboards, video clips, commercials and/or other business promotions.
K) Acknowledgment of Risk and Waiver of Liability:
I am aware that participating in this activity and/or sport may be a dangerous activity and/or sport involving many risks of serious injury, including but not limited to death, serious neck or spinal injury and other serious injuries that may result in the serious impairment of the future ability for my child to earn a living, engage in business and generally enjoy life.
In consideration for allowing my child to participate, I hereby assume all the risks associated with the sport of gymnastics and any related activities at The Gymnastics Bus and agree to hold The Gymnastics Bus, its owner(s) employees, teachers, coaches, and any staff harmless from any and all liability, causes of action, debts claims, or demands of any nature whatsoever which may arise in connection with my child(ren)'s participation in any activities related to The Gymnastics Bus. The terms herein serve as a full release of liability.